GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saul Mbenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 00:45:19 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/00 7:18:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< They are
 even telling us now that consuming milk and milk
 products puts us at risk to develop breast and
 prostate cancer. Visit  www.milksucks.com >>
Cow's milk is solely meant to nourish baby calves and not human/boys/girls.
It's only us, humans, that continue to start consuming cows milk from
inception [Gerber, Nestle, Cow & Gate] with the criminal and unhealthy notion
that, our children will maladjust/develop if baby formula or supermarket milk
is not forced upon our children. Some of us dumb Africans now fall for this
trap, forgetting that, most of us never tasted baby-infant formula, but grew
up just as healthy as our western counterparts. I keep telling my friends,
the biggest animals on this planet grew up with their mothers milk [not
human] and eats plant-based diet, except for the carnivorous family, hence
why the over indulgence of milk and meat products we're bombarded with. I'm
baffled when I hear women stating that, they wouldn't breast feed their
babies for fear of resulting flabby breast. Guess what, instead of flabby
breast, flabby babies are the end results.....sorry if I offend any sisters.
Please, let's stop feeding your kids with hormone [rBGH] induced cow's milk,
Colorful dye [red, blue yellow] soda pops/drinks and hot-dogs with cancer
causing and allergenic additives/preservatives. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE AND READ
THE LABEL FOR INGREDIENTS. IF YOU FIND A WORD THAT YOU CAN'T PRONOUNCE OR
UNDERSTAND, DON'T BUY THE PRODUCT.
A lot of us takes the easy-escape way out with such statements as we will all
die one way or the other, but such ignorant and arrogant posture only works
for a short period of time, until the DOCTOR tells you to cut down on such
crap/junk.
Lastly, sisters, if you are on those HORMONAL-IMBALANCE/INTERFERANCE BIRTH
CONTROL PILLS, dump them in the trash, read the fine prints and then
challenge your Doctor. Seek safe and alternative methods as the never-ending
prescribed hormones and antibiotics, are not the solution to the problem, if
one exist.
IQRA