GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:13:28 -0500
Sister Fatou,

Mine here is not from a traditional or islamic perspective. It is just
a heresay humor I meant to share.

One wife, one problem. Two wives, two problems. So on and so forth,
since you have to cater for all.

You should introduce Jongamana.nin.com to all the forums to boost your
contributors.

thanks always and best of regards,
yj

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい