GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 23:04:45 -0700
Latir, and Malanding,

I'm really glad you guys are taking on this important project.  I look
forward to the day when we begin to deal with solid facts and figures when
we catalog the deeds of the Jammeh government.  Good luck, and as NASA would
say, God's speed.  And please let me know if I can be of any help.

Also, Malanding, could you send us regular updates on the whereabouts of Lt.
Jaiteh?

Katim