GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wassa Fatty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:16:00 GMT
Dear Ndey,

I got your message and reading through the information the situation don't
look good at all. If you can make more copies for me, I will come and
collect it at your house, incase youare going to Oustas today can you please
drop it for me on your way other wise i will come and collect it. I know you
are sleeping now and as soon as you get up your will check your mail.

Also, can you confirm when you are going to South Africa, iwas not sure
whether is this weekend or next Sunday. Is Saikss by any chance coming to
London this week.

wassa