GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:27:43 EST
Habib,

Thanks for the info. Your posting must have fallen victim to my delete button
or something. Well, l am also familiar with all the various shipping
documents that accompany international shipments, but as you said, the seller
is responsible for these. l guess this is a way to ascertain that all goods
are declared, but it also  is a sure deterrent to would be importers, myself
included.l just hope that this company does not give a monetary value to the
goods based on what they think they are worth, as opposed to verifying
invoices.l appreciate it.

Jabou

In a message dated 11/29/99 7:39:20 PM Central Standard Time,