GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin B Jammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 15:46:33 EST
Gambia-l,

 I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the members of the List regarding
info on HIV/AIDS in Africa for my research work. I must say that there were
some useful stuff in your sources and like Ylva said, I will spend the
weekend on email to go through the materials. Archie,Mr Sanneh, ODrammeh,Ylva
and gsarr(Makaveli), thanks to all of you. I quite appreciate the time you
have taken to help me with these useful materials although as Makaveli said,
some of them might be dodgy!

However, I have a month to work on this project so any further info will
still be useful. While I look forward to getting some more resources, I thank
you all once again for the help.

Lamin B Jammeh
UK

PS: Makaveli, OOPS! No, I have not signed the petition. Do I still have the
chance to sign it? If yes, let me have it and I will sign it straight away.
There is no turning back in the campaign to send the dictator and his praise
singers crashing! The struggle continues to borrow Jabou's phrase! LOL.