GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 01:12:24 -0400
Katim/List Managers,

It is refreshing to note that you've returned the list posting procedures to
the status quo ante to put aside the inconvenience the confirmation
procedure has posed to the Members of the Gambia-L.  This will attract back
the input of people who were angered by the uni-lateral decision to put in
place the confirmation rule.

Furthermore, accepting with humility and apologies ones mistake(s) is indeed
reassuring to keep the momentum and tolerance of the 'Bantaba' as envisaged
at its (Gambia-L) inception.

Keep up the good work.

OB

For justice, fairplay and uprightness!