GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:45:19 EST
Sankarreh,
You are very informative on this issue, and the way you approach the
qusetions is just remarkable. I am really your postings.
However, I think you are making us deviate from the topic in hand. And if you
could read the last mail I posted to you, I did asked some questions and they
were not answered. I am awaiting answers on those if you have time.
I am not sure if I could mention names on the L-, but I will give you an
example of what I think any religious should refrain from doing. Mr. Banding
Drammeh was engaged in more than once taking scholarships intended for the
Islamic Institute he was heading and giving them to his brothers/relatives to
benefit from. And again, this is no ALLEGATION. This is a known fact to me.
And agaistn, I intend to stay with the topic on Mr. Fatty's. I still believe
that NO Dr. Marriette Dieng exists just as the Dakar hospital has proved. And
secondly, I doubt so much if he has a tape- at all as he alleged. Unless he
is ready to share the tape with the rest of us, his integrity on this topic
is questionable as before and it did add more deem to it.

Ousman Bojang.