EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Cogburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:42:37 -0500
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

Dave,

Good point, I think you're right.  All of which underscores my point even
more - there's just not enough evidence out there to show that running is
particularly good or bad for you.  From an evolutionary fitness theory
standpoint, it is reasonable to assume that running was part of the mix.
Therefore, until more research is done, I feel running can be considered a
part of evolutonary fitness.  It's not like I'm promoting some bizarre
activity, running is a primary means of human locomotion.