EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J D Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:44:32 -0700
Art,

Are you running this listserv now? That's news to me.

Also, what specifically did Diane say that you think is "not acceptable?" I
didn't find any unacceptable language in her post. Not only that, Diane
made a perfectly valid point.

It appears to me that disagreement with your ideas is perfectly acceptable.
If your concepts are solid then they will withstand discussion and
examination. If not, then they deserve to be rejected.

Please respond, as I think you are out of line to suggest she drop the list.

Ming, if you care to offer guidance here, please do.

John