EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 01:23:09 +0000
I do not know of a site supporting Cordains book as of yet.

As to Professor Devany's work out....I think it was a year ago that I
started focusing more on strength and consequently did the heirarical sets
with much heavier weight and lower reps.  While checking out Fred Hatfields
site (drsquat.com) he mentioned that athletes who are very fast twitch
dominant (that is me!) can likely only train intensely (weights or very
demanding sprints) perhaps two times per week.  Finally for anyone
interested in old school muscle I found Arthur Saxons book online:
http://www.sandow.plus.com/Competition/Saxon/saxon.htm    Truely incredible
athletics described in the book and also to  train about two times per week.
  Food for thought.