EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Minium <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:16:26 -0700
Sorry to clog up the EvFit with more on this, but this is a hoax.  See this website for more details:
http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/jdbgmgr.htm

 Automatic digest processor
wrote:There is one message totalling 168 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

1. Fwd: Fw: virus warning from kitty -- IMPORTANT

To get a copy of the old archives or the FAQ, look in the EvFit folder at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/dryeraser