EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 07:29:10 -0500
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

Art De Vany - the founder of Evolutionary Fitness - has opened a blog at:

www.arthurdevany.com.

As he explained it to me:

>I have started a new web site, pretty much for the
>purpose of working through my book. I will be putting
>sections from the book up now and then. I will also link
>to articles and interviews. I am just getting started, so
>don't be impatient about content. I will also put up a
>recent version of the essay that started it all.

My own view is that we should respect Art's stated purpose in establishing the blog. He is not on
line to answer questions for which we can - and should - seek answers elsewhere.

To get an idea of Art's approach, see the interview with him published earlier this year in
"Performance Menu" which can be downloaded free in .pdf from:

http://www.crossfitnorcal.com/

Keith

The FAQ for Evolutionary Fitness is at http://www.evfit.com/faq.htm