EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Tanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:45:18 +0100
From: Greg Watson <[log in to unmask]>

Fat in the blood is also a Inhibitor of GH release.

Think of it like this.  GH causes the body to release energy in the form
of Fatty Acids.
So if Insulin is high (indicating ample Carb / Glucose energy) or if
Fatty Acids are high (indication ample Fat energy) why would the body
release more.  The simple answer is it will NOT.

 Also do you know how long it takes after eating before insulin
 levels return to normal?

Normally 60 minutes, but that can vary depending on the meal.

It's not really a big deal as the best time to take a amino GH booster
is first thing in the morning.  However you can achieve better night
time GH release if the last meal was eaten about 2-3 hours before you go
to sleep and you try to reduce eating Fat.

I normally eat about 30g / 1oz of good Aussie cheese and a glass of good
Aussie red wine about 20 minutes before I hit the sack.  I also take 3mg
of Melatonin to assist better natural night time GH release.

A lot more info is on my site.

    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gowatson/
    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gowatson/aging.html
    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gowatson/protocol.html