EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deirdre F Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 09:57:56 +0200
Dear Edith,

I am impressed by your honesty and depth of self-knowledge. They are
valuable qualities and I am trying to learn from your example. Thank you
for that. I looked forward to reading your posts and will miss them.

Edith, please will you send me the link to the other Paleo list?

For the others on the list - I am staying with this list, quietly
lurking and getting a lot of benefit.

I have especially learned from two books mentioned here - "Neanderthin"
and "Sugar, Sleep and Survival". Since followng their recommendations,
my health and energy levels have gone up dramatically.

It really is true, for me at least, that I only crave sugar/carbs when I
am tired. If a get rest - a half hour Yoga Nidra is ideal - the craving
goes away and I feel renewed. I did not even realise that I was addicted
to carbs and now I am getting control of it at last. This is going to
help me avoid obesity and the diseases of aging and live a healthier,
more productive life. I might even live longer.

Many thanks to everyone.
Deirdre