EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:54:46 +0000
With regards to HG exercise I have added things like tag, dodge ball, and
simply playing catch with a football in addition to weights, sprinting, and
martial arts training.  The results keep pleasantly surprising me.

I just visited Dr. Cordain two weeks ago and he was not thrilled with the
book either.  His editor was a pulitzer prize winner and was ruthless about
creating a book at an 8th grade reading level.  Cordain said he may release
a much more technical book but it would be more a work of love/art as the
money involved will be a fraction that of the current book.  as some what an
asside i leave for fort collins on saturday to begin a new job at an
analytical chemistry lab and hopefully this time next year I will start
working with Dr. Cordain on my grad program!
Robb