EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edith Mcklveen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:24:42 -0400
Wow!  What you say really rings a bell.  Two years ago, I was in the hospital for two days due to stress.  The doctors went from "possible panic attack" to "possible clogged arteries" to "arterial spasm due to stress."  I went through a lot of crap, including an angiogram that turned out to be totally unneccessary.

I ended up taking some medication that made me so tired I could barely function.  The doctor forgot to mention side effects; I found out about them on the web.  Eventually I weaned myself off them.  What a mess.

In retrospect, I was a sugar junkie at the time.  For breakfast, I often ate fruit and two bagels with butter and jelly, and I had tea with four sugars and milk.  My rationale was "energy is energy, it doesn't matter where I get it from."  Yeah, right.

Edith

>>> "Richard Keene" <[log in to unmask]> 08/20/01 06:43PM >>>
I have definately seen better mental stability, especialy in stressfull situations while on a Plaeo diet.

<snip>