EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 01:13:17 -0500
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:29 H James Rhodes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Recommended Reading:
>
>"Younger Next Year" by Chris Crowley & Henry S. Lodge, M.D.
>
>They support the evolutionary fitness premises and elaborate very
>nicely.

Can you do us a review?  (It hasn't appeared here in Australia yet.) I has
been getting good reviews on Amazon.  Here are a three excerpts from
Amazon:

* A wonderful guide, especially for men who are entering their 60s and who
have left or will soon leave a full-time work environment. The book
centers on Dr. Harry's seven rules for keeping the mind and body healthy
during the aging process. These rules were developed by him when he
realized there was a need for physicians to provide not just medical care
but also health care.

* he points out that the 1992 USDA Food Guide Pyramid is "almost totally
wrong," with its emphasis on bread, cereals, rice and pasta groups, foods
created with refined flour.

*The authors have their own web site for comments,
www.youngernextyear.com.

Keith

The FAQ for Evolutionary Fitness is at http://www.evfit.com/faq.htm