EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:53:14 -0500
D-
Here are some of my musings on this topic, I think they are pretty close to
Professor Devany's. 1) EF does contain components of calorie restriction in
that one attains a high degree of lean muscle mass which therefore requires
more calories.  2) One eats nutrient dense foods with high antioxidant
values.  3) One eats frequently.  This is hormonaly wise(which I will expand
upon later) but also the body tends to release antioxidants with each meal.
 Small nutrient dense antioxidant rich meals provide and release large
amounts of antioxidants. 3) Eating paleo avoids most of the foods which can
disrupt gut wall integrity and predispose one to autoimmune issues.
5)Eating in a hormonally intelegent way provides one with a hormonal profile
which is conducive to health and youth(hGH,DHEA...)
Time will tell....
Robert