EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.F.Brumby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 19:08:22 -0000
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

Squating is normal and natural.squating to defaecate reduces the pressure in
the leg veins minimisinfg the risk of varicose veins.squating takes a little
bit of practice but if one is out on the moor then it can avoid a wet
bottom.Give it a try