EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:43:30 -0700
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

> I was attracted by the book being described as 'hilarious'.

Sounds like it might be an informative and lively read. I may have to pick
it up and read it. I wonder if I could get my local library to order
it.....

On to other things. I've been re-workng my workout schemes for the new
year, and I decided to revisit the Go Animal site. One of their suggestions
- and I've always pretty much agreed with it - is to use single arm
exercises. So, I've been looking at different versions of the
"selectorized" dumbells. I'd rather go that route than having 20 different
sets of them in my lttle workout space.

Does anyone possess a pair of these, and how do you feel about them? What
brand did you end up getting?

The FAQ for Evolutionary Fitness is at http://www.evfit.com/faq.htm