EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sean mcbride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:54:24 +1000
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

>Are these activities counterproductive?  I just found that weight
> training alone was simply not getting the job done.

My personal trainer (59 years old and in fantastic shape) has a lot of
success with weight loss for women.  They train 4 days per week on weights
and I think he gets them to do 2 cardio sessions a day (just walking).  It
takes time but seems to work.

Sean