EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Kerrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:08:46 -0400
Hello,

FYI:  I have been using the Dragondoor versions for over a year and
consider then to be a legitimate tool for an excellent workout.    Two
handed exercises, even with the 36 pounders, will  put a good zap on you,
quickly.  The only downer with the DD KBs is that you can't gradually
increase the weight as mentioned below.

Mike