ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:45:34 -0600
Hi Gang!

Just thought I'd drop in here and give y'all an update on the wrist I
banged last Sunday sometime.

Well, with all of you praying, I am in no pain anymore. I did go see
the clinic today, and nothing's wrong with the wrist. They told me to
keep ice on it, but I absolutely refuse to put ice on that hardware!
Yikes, I can think of nothing worse than cold against metal! I am not
swollen up or anything, and no bruising, and I have 75% range of
motion in that arm, which is what it was when the casts came off five
years ago.

Thanks for praying, AND GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU,

Reeva Parry, wishing each and every one of you a big MERRY CHRISTMAS!!