ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:11:36 -0700
The Cybersalt Digest
*****************

Here's another way to support the Cybersalt Digest . . .

***123 Inkjets March Mania is Back!***

There are more deals and bonus offers than I can list here.

Check them all out at:
http://www.cybersalt.net/rd123.htm
******************

*Cybersalt Beat*

Everyday, the Cybersalt Shaker has new Front Page Content, a new cartoon, a
new CleanLaugh from the archives, and other new material for reading.
http://www.cybersaltshaker.org

*******************

Here is today's CleanLaugh. - Whisper Shock

When my older brother was very young, he always walked up to the church
altar with my mother when she took communion.

On one occasion, he tugged at her arm and asked, "What does the priest say
when he gives you the bread?"

Mom whispered something in his ear. Imagine his shock many years later when
he learned that the priest doesn't say, "Be quiet until you get to your
seat."

******************

*Here is today's CleanQuote.*

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. That's when it's time
for my nap."
- Bob Hope

We all search the web!
Search with Google AND support Pastor Tim and the Cybersalt sites!
Please use the following page for all your searching on the internet.

http://www.cybersalt.org/search
*****************

Featured *Illustration* items are well suited for introducing or
illuminating a point in a sermon, speech, or devotional.  Funny, moving, or
perhaps even graphic, the point of them is the point you make with them.
*Here is today's Illustration. - Attending Church*

After Sunday service a young couple talked to the pastor about joining the
church.  He hadn't met the husband before, so he asked what church he was
transferring from.

The husband looked down at his feet and replied, "I am transferring from
the Municipal Golf Course."

******************

*Today's Eyelaugh*
*Barbed References*
http://www.cybersalt.org/g06.php?id=32

*Meet Single Christians Online*
http://www.cybersalt.net/rdsingles.htm

---------------------------

The Cybersalt Digest
A Ministry of Pastor Tim and Cybersalt Communications
http://www.cybersalt.org

Pastor Tim pastors at Westside Bible Church, Victoria, British Columbia
http://www.westsidefamily.org

Please vote for the CleanLaugh List and Site.
http://www.cybersalt.net/rdvote.htm

--

only, visit
http://www.cybersaltlists.org/lists/?p=preferences&uid=8b822d8970234cba2d4332f757a10a42