ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:13:52 -0600
Kathy,

I take my coffee black, also. Yes, I have cinnamon rolls. lol. You are all
welcome to them. Just help yourself. Oh, we also have caramel rolls here,
too. lol.

I just found out that I can't go shopping on Monday with my friend Linda
Perry, because she has to go to a funeral, so we can't go. I know the Lord
has another and better time planned for us to go shopping, out to lunch for
her birthday which was in February.

Many lovings and squeezings.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson