ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:26:56 -0600
Seems like I wrote this already but can't find it, so I'll write again.

The book one uses and the instructor's point of view on religion and several
other topics make all the difference in the world in this class.  I'll be
praying for you on this one.

Pray my Psych book shows up in the next day or so so that I don't start
behind, again.

Vicki