ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 20:56:40 -0400
Hi Phil,

This is Doctor Pat Ferguson talking here. <grin> lol.

Sounds like your syatic nerve to me, or maybe your hip is also out. I
know what that kind of pain is like as I've had that before. It is
not pleasant, either.

Seriously, I'm praying for you and I prayed for you when I first read
your messages about your back hurting more.

I hope the physical therapy helps. It did not help me much. I did
loose a little weight, but not much.

I'm like everyone else, I hate exercising.

I bet you love exercising though! <smile>

Please keep us posted.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson