ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:29:05 +0200
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------

Hi Carol

I do understand your fear.  I had a lot of dentist appointments when I was a child and I had a bad experience when I was about six.  I'll be praying.

Cairie

>>> Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]> 2007-08-16 10:00 >>>
Hi all

I could do with some prayer.

I'm about to have my third rather difficult dental procedure in the past few months and each time I get worse about going and having things done.  The last time was particularly awful and I had seven stitches in my mouth after a gruelling hour or so.  This time doesn't promise to be much better and I'm really dreading it.  I've gone regularly to the dentist all my life but, with so many appointments recently, I'm getting pretty frightened.  I can read and pray verses . . . but until the reality kicks in I'm just down right scared here.

Sorry to be such a coward right now.  Counting on you all, as and when you are able, to pray.  Thanks!

Love you all!

--
Carol

-- Lies imprison; truth frees. The Son frees indeed as the light of His truth shines in the darkness of our lies. Jesus knows the geography of our souls,
the origin of our lies, the whole path to deliverance and freedom. --