ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Littlekat10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:15:46 -0500
Praying with you, Pat, for Caroline and Billie.  I wish i could bring them a
gentle hug in person but as it is it will have to just flow through God to
them.  Poor boith of them!  I cfan't begin to imagine how hard this is on
them.  Hugs for them and beautiful prayers.  Hugs for you, too, because I
know how much Car9line means to yu.

Littlekat