ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 17:37:48 -0600
Yep, Rhonda,

Free will in man plays a big role in our lives.  Unfortunately, Satan is
aware of all this.  He probably carries a copy of the Bible around with him
wherever he goes.  I mean, if he could fool the two smartest people who ever
lived.  In somewhat of a reply to your husband, the truth is, Jesus is all
powerful and according to His own Word, he is going to put one big stop on
the whole thing one day pretty soon and there ain't thing one the Enemy can
do about that neither.  It all makes sense when you read my tagline which
the Lord recently spoke into my spirit.

Phil.
Satan Has A GOD Complex
WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.com