ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:09:54 -0700
I heard from the man who maintains the mail servers at Saint Johns
University in New York.  That's the school that has offered all these free
mailing lists for so many years.  He does not know how much longer the
school will keep the lists going.  Last year they thought they might
discontinue them.  Now he is saying that it could happen by the end of this
year. There are, of course, many free mailing services such as yahoo groups
but they are a pain in the neck to control because of their worthless
website controls they change every other day.  Regardless, I just wanted
others to be aware of this so you could pray about it.  If echurch-USA is of
any worth to you, that is.  There is already an echurch established on yahoo
groups which I created after 9 11 while this server was down for a couple of
weeks do to the total internet outage in the New York area.  I think it
still works anyway but I have not tried it for awhile.  So there is always
other free services for echurch to be moved to.  So long.

Phil.