ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 03:05:02 -0500
Hello All,

Phil, if you mix 2 aspirin tablets, a teaspoon of baking soda, and a
teaspoon of salt in about a 10 or 12 ounce glass of as hot of water as you
can tolerate, and gargle with it, you will be using a tried and true remedy
given to me by a missionary nurse to Bangledesh where they didn't have the
latest and greatest and had to rely on what they had.  It tastes quite
nasty, and it burns, but it works.  I'll be praying for the prayer warrior.

Pat, I'm sorry things are going so rough for you right now financially and
otherwise.  Keep looking up.  May the God of peace be with you!

Karen, girlfriend, financial storms are often some of the toughest to
weather, but my prayers are with you.  *Hugs*

Chris, may the God of Comfort and Strength lift you up during this tough
time!  I know He hears you when you cry out to Him.

Vergie, it is good to see you posting again.  May God truly grant you His
blessings and courage!  It's so good hearing from you!

Cecelie, I am glad to see you posting as well.  I hope life is good for you,
too, and know that God is truly watching your path.

Paulette, I bet you thought I'd forget you!  Well, I didn't!  May God grant
you the desires of your heart cuz I know you delight yourself in Him!

As for Carolyn, we can only pray for God to perform His perfect will for her
and for comfort, strength, and health for her and her care givers.

John!  John!  Brother Brat!  I haven't heard much from you for a while and
have been thinking of and praying for you!  And how is Hellen doing?

I surely hope Jen has fun on her cruise!

Vicki, *hugs* to you!  You always have such kind words for us all.  Thank
you and Phil for moderating this neat fellowship.

In The SonLight of God's Love,

April Reisinger
Send personal E-mail to:
OSILC mail should be sent to:
MSIM: (No e-mail please!) [log in to unmask]
AIM: [log in to unmask] (No e-mail)
Yahoo Messenger:  [log in to unmask]  (No e-mail)
Echo Link: KC8VUN
Skype: April Reisinger
Ventrilo: GOODMUSIC.NO-IP.COM
Verizon: (419) 310-9676 Member of the In-Network
Home: (419) 209-0011