ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:19:06 -0500
Hi Sharon and Everyone,

Yes, and here's my story. lol.

Saturday afternoon we left here at noon. We got to Fort Thompson at
around 2 PM. We fixed a little snack, and stuff, doughnuts, and
coffee, but guess who forgot the cups to drink the coffee out of!
<grin> lol. It was me. lol. We had water with us in bottles. We
wereout on the water at around 2:30 PM. We got set up and we fished,
and didn't catch anything. Then, around 6 PM this loving couple with
their kids asked us if we were catching any fish, and we said no.
They asked what kind of baite we were using, and we told them, worms.
They said they had some minnows and that we could have them, as they
were done fishing for the day. They gave us their minnows, and it was
a whole scoop full of them. Vernon said probably around 3 dozen of them.

We fished a while longer, and didn't catch anything. We went back to
the camp ground, and I Praised God for the loving day out on the
loving Pontoon boat. Vernon couldn't see the trailor, when he was
trying to back down with it to hook on to the boat with the motor
home. He finally got it, but it was kind of tricky, and I really
worried about it. I prayed a lot as I didn't want anything to happen.
I was worried about him driving into the water with the Motor Home,
but he didn't.

He will take care of that problem, though, as he's going to put
reflectors or something on both sides of the trailor, so he can see
where it is when going down to the water to hook on to the boat.

The next day, which was Sunday, we were on the water by 9 AM. We just
got set up with our poles, and Vernon caught a fish. I never caught
any, but that's okay, next time, I will. He caught several fish that
day, and we would fish on one side of the river, and then go to the
other side of the river, when the water got kind of rough. When we
went in around six PM some one who was going out to fish again
helpped guide him down with the motor home and the trailor, to the
boat. I helpped by standing on the dock, with nothing to hold on to,
just my cane to keep me from getting too scared with no sides on that
dock, and no poles to hold on to. I was holding on to the rope which
was attached to the boat, and when Vernon told me to pull on the
rope, I did that. He was right there with me, and I did have on my
life jacket. We did just fine, and we got to the motor home, and we
got in to the camp ground just fine. He was super tired, so we just
rested that night, and we left on Monday morning around 10 AM and we
got home around noon. It was a fun trip, and we're going to do it
again soon. lol.

Thanks to all of you for your love and prayers. You are all precious
and sweet, and made out of love, full of love, and so very loving!
<squeeze> lol.

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson