ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:51:23 +0100
Dearest Helen,

Thank you for sharing this with Phil and with the rest of us.  Even as you
have shared, I feel privileged to be a little part and mine is to pray God's
strengthening and help for you at this difficult time.

OK, here's a little testimony for you which may encourage your heart.
Fairly recently a friend of ours suffered a bad epileptic fit as a result,
they think, of low sodium levels during that very hot weather.  (I don't
think you were back on the list when I shared this.)  Anyway, there was
quite a period of unconsciousness when, it is reported, she cried out to the
Lord for help.  She was unable to recognise anyone, even her husband, when
she first came round and was very confused;  yet in her unconsciousness she
could cry to God!  So, even if you don't hear those words because your
sister is unable to form them with her lips, be sure that she can cry out to
Him in her heart - for indeed, the Spirit Himself will be making
intercession for her!

Love to you.  Thank you again for letting us bear this burden with you!

Your sister in Christ:

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.