ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:18:02 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

Please pray for me, as I've been having a little problem for over a week now.

I've been having to take imodium A.D. quite often, and now I'm taking
gaideraid, so I don't dehydrate. I think you can figure out what the
problem is. lol.

I'm praising God that the grocery store here in town has the powdered
gaideraid, so I have lots of it. I'm a little scared, but we only live a
few blocks from the hospital, and I pray I don't have to ever go there,
from dehydration. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow to see the
orthopedic doctor, and I may have to make an appointment with Doctor Berg
here in town. So I'll have Betty take me to both appointments, if necessary.

Please pray that this stuff stops, and that I can get back to normal. I do
have a good appetite though, and it matters not what I eat or drink. lol.

Thanks much for praying.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson