ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:38:31 -0400
Amen, Brad!
I was tuning a piano for a man of 90 years of age a few weeks ago and I
asked him to what he attributed his good health.  He answered,  "staying
away from the doctors".  That was not a surprising answer to em.  I have
always been almost anti medicine and doctors.  Don't get me wrong, I go to
doctors when I cna't do anything else: when I really need medical attention.
I am, however, frustrated by those how pop a pill for everyt little thing
and who run to the doctor every time they sneeze.  In doing so, we deny the
Lord the opportunity to heal us or to work with us to bring us to better
health and better living.

so much for the soap box.

Ned