ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:12:55 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Several people have asked me to send current info about our
conference on the conference line.

Moderators are Pat Ferguson and Donna Bell.

Conference line information of times and days.

Monday night, General chat. 8 PM CST. 9 PM Eastern, 7 PM mountain, 6
PM Pacific Standard time.

Wednesday night. General chat Ladies night out! 8 PM CST. 7 PM
mountain, 9 PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific Standard time.

Thursday night. Bible Study during the fall, winter and spring. 8 PM
CST. 9 PM Eastern, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific Standard time.

Friday night, General chat and twilight zone. 8 PM CST. 9 PM Eastern,
7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific Standard time.

Saturday night, with Mike Canady, prayer and Praise. Prayer requests,
a short bible study, and Praise reports. 8 PM CST. 9 PM Eastern, 7 PM
Mountain, 6 PM Pacific Standard time.

Conference line number: 218-936-1200

When you hear the words, "Welcome to www.freeconference.com" Just
press the number 2.

When it asks for the conference code, just press 1844 and the pound sign.

You will hear a ding sound when anyone enters the conference room.

If you need to talk to someone else in your house hold, or if you
receive another call, or need to leave the phone, please mute, by
pressing the 6 button on your phone key pad. You will hear the words.
"you are now muted." To un-mute, just press the number 6 again on
your phone key pad. You will hear the words, "muting canceled."

If someone needs to mute, and does so, you will hear a sound. When
they un-mute, you will not hear anything.

We ask that every one trys not to interrupt the person that is
talking. If everyone talks at once, we can't hear the conversation. <grin> lol.

We ask that everyone keeps all back ground noises, such as radios,
tv's and other noises,  to a dull roar. <grin>

Just common curtasy. <smile>

We have lots of fun.

See ya on the conference line.

Love,