ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris &Hubby Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:24:41 -0400
Hi, Phil,

What is blinex? Angel is and has been on the blindy list but has not
posted there nor on any other list we are on nor replied when I
emailed her privately.

I do remember about Grant leaving also and it seems such a waste. I
like and respect and miss both of them.

I had just hoped that someone else stayed in touch with her.

Thanks much.

DorisAt 05:20 PM 9/24/2014, you wrote:
>Doris,
>
>She did leave and so did Grant.  I think Angel is on blind-x.
>
>Phil.
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Doris &Hubby Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

---