ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:32:52 -0600
Rhonda, and Everyone,

Thanks for sending this. I also received it in my inbox from PDL. It would
really be a miracle if Carolyn was healed.

This is February first, and she is still with us.

We went to see her last week. We left on Wednesday morning, and got back
Saturday evening. It was a fast trip, but a good one. God was with us, and
it was God's will that we go see her. She did immediately recognize me, but
she did not recognize Vernon at first, but she did eventually recognize
him, after a short period of time being with her.

It was wonderful meeting Billie and Tom and Nicole. We loved her dogs,
Rusty and Brandy, Carolyn's two Babies.

It was just like we were suppose to be there. Billie and I even prayed with
Carolyn.

During the day, when Carolyn was at her best, she was teaching classes at
the NFB convention, only in her mind. It was kind of sad, but we did go
along with it.

Please continue to pray for Billie, as Tom is out of town this week, and
she' there with Carolyn by her self when Nicole isn't there.

I'm still praying for a healing for Carolyn. It wouldn't bother me one bit
to send all the things that Billie gave me, including her Voice note back
to her if she were healed.

We also made a stop at Deb Kroll's house on Friday afternoon and we had a
wonderful time with Deb and Gene. Vernon and Gene had a wonderful time
together, also. Deb and I laughed like we've never laughed before. We
stayed over night, and left on Saturday morning. They are two very sweet
and squeezable loving ones.

Thanks for praying. God is so very wonderful!

love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson