ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:15:01 -0700
Thanks Rhonda for that poem.

In a very stressed out point recently, when circumstances felt so crushing,
they felt actually physical in nature, I felt my spirit deep inside, well,
it didn't really say it but I think it saw it.  That is, it saw Jesus as the
truth.  I know that doesn't make any sense but it was an amazingly powerful
experience just for briefest of seconds.  And his name shall be called
Emanuel, or God with us.

Phil.