ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:44:40 -0500
Hi Birthday Loving Ones,

I want to wish you all a very Happy Birthday. I agree with Vicki, Birthdays
should be celebrated, and they should last for a month or longer. <grin> lol.

I think that Deb Kroll's birthday was July 6th. She's also a loving one
here on this list, and a very squeezable one, too. <grin> lol.

A big
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze
for
all of you. Please let us know how your Birthdays went and what you did.

You are all very precious and sweet, and made out of love, full of love,
and so very loving!

May God make every day as special as your first birthday.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson