ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:26:50 -0600
Well. Truth be known,  That very episode is what I envisioned for my
example lol. I was going to put a note referring it, but curious to see if
you'd pick up on it... you did lol. Oh, by the way. My wife and I pain
stakingly were trying to come up with some ideas for my daughter for
Christmas. We strolled through Sam's and  saw the latest DVD release of the
MASH season #5. We bought it. When unloading the car of stuff we bought,
half for business half for house, I handed my daughter some toiletries and
oh she says... "MASH!" lol Dang I handed her Christmas present right to her
lol. She checked out from the library the DVD episode of season #1 and we
watched it  last week, It was great cause you see stuff originally clipped
out for commercial sake. I believe they have seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 out now.

Brad