ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:11:21 -0600
Angel,

So glad your husband is doing better with being at home and with food
intake.  Good answer to prayers.  And thanks ever so much for your prayers
too.  As others have said, that's what we do.  We pray for one another.

Glad you are able  to go to church and focus on worshiping the Lord.
Experiences in churches varry; many people have experienced a lot of hurt in
churches too.  But that doesn't mean we should give up the baby with the
bath water.  The church is still God's plan here on earth.

Vicki