ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:16:06 -0500
Kathy,

Perhaps this is a silly question, but does Chris know you are monitoring?
I ask because I don't know if you have  such as an open concept or
awareness guardian or if he is unaware. If unaware, if it were me, I'd
pray and say nothing, and perhaps enter conversation that would lend  him
to be open yet not so much he knows  something's up. In any case prayer is
always first  and best.  Sounds like he'll do anything to keep her
attention. I think this is at first flattering to a girl/woman, but later
seen as a sign of weakness and a big turn off unless the woman is a
control freak and then there's even more trouble.  If perhaps , she comes
to the house now and again, lean conversation towards a spiritual side.
Being a pastor's house that would be pretty easy and natural to do. I
guess my advice in short is to pray and leave the door open and even crack
it a bit with conversation for forward progress with either of them. The
wrist thing is a concern, hopefully just an attention thing. Nonetheless
all such things ought be taken heed and additional signs be waited for in
that regard.

Brad