ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:20:18 -0600
And if I told you I went home to be with the Lord today, what would you
say? Would I have  had fun fooling you?  haha. No you say? Because I
wouldn't be writing you now right? I mean I wouldn't be here  at the
computer right? Wrong. See, I was at work, but I went home to spend time
with the Lord, so I went home to be with the Lord today after all didn't I?
hahahahahaha. Corny joke I know.

Brad

At 05:44 PM 1/19/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>It's fun to scare you.  hahahaha!
>
>Lsharon

Brad

   The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing