ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:20:45 -0500
Karen, Please know that I'm praying for Earnie.

Lord, Please heal Earnie from the top of his head to the bottom of
his feet. Lord, You know what his needs are, so please provide them
for him. Lord, Please give Karen peace and comfort. Please be with
Earnie's family right now, Lord. You are real, and Lord, we give you
thanks and Praise for all you are doing in Earnie's life. Thank you,
Lord. Amen.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson