ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:41:48 -0500
I really need your prayers!
This afternoon when we came home from praise team practice, my neibor from
across the street came over to tell me that I had a break in the water line
in my front yard.  He was kind enough to turn my water off at the street and
will make the needed repairs tomorrow.  My request is that you pray with me
that the Lord will hold the rain due tomorrow till after Ben finishes with
the repairs.  Should it rain, he won't be able to get it done.  We had a
break in a water main on Thursday mornig somewhere in the nearby
neighborhood.  I think, after being off for 8 hours, when the water came
back on there was a sudden surge in pressure and it broke the pipe.  My
nextdoor neighbor had the same thing happen.  Theese pipes ar those plastic
(polybutilene) pipes and have been a lot of problems for a lot of people.
This has happened to me twice before in the last six years and now I have
coper pipes which is much better.

Just a minor inconvenience.

Ned

Thanks for your prayers.