ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 22:51:04 -0700
I have been talking to George at the hospital where his daughter has been
for the past few days.  We visit every day.  Jennifer is on a breathing
machine.  If she has to go to a ventilator, she will not be allowed to be
transferred to Oklahoma City, an hour away, due to the critical nature of
her lungs.  She is currently, or will be Monday, on the list for new lungs
when they come in.  She is very ill right now and about the worst I have
seen her in the year I have known the family.  George and his wife are under
Titanic stress and it is beginning to show after 23 years of living this
way.  Once a month or so, their daughter ends up back in the hospital
because she can't breathe.  Tonight, as George and I talked, the Lord healed
him of something that was bothering him and we never even prayed.  We were
discussing the provision of the Lord and the Holy Spirit reached back into
his life, showed him why he was finding it difficult to trust the Lord, and
instantly he was healed.  Suddenly he said, Hey, I just got healed of
something and we weren't even praying.  My point is this.  His mind,
thoughts, were reaching out to the Lord.  It was prayer at warp speed, that
is, by thoughts alone.  Jesus heard him, pointed out where he was believing
incorrectly, spoke His truth to him, and bang.  George was instantly healed.
Maybe in three seconds or less.  Yes, it does work and it often, once we
believe and begin living this way concerning praying without ceasing, will
get us healed and get us answers that quickly.  I have recently experience
such answers and healing so rapidly, by the time it was over two seconds
later, I had already forgotten what it was I had prayed about.  Yes, I am
suggesting it becomes automatic and you respond so quickly, and without
stopping to think about what you are saying, it can leave your mind even
before you has fully focused upon it.  How is this possible?  He is called
the Holy Spirit.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com