ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2013 19:33:23 -0600
Thanks Pat. That's okay and I didn't mention it for that. It was just a very strange b-day.  Hope yours is wonderful. I'll celebrate mine or maybe celebrate not having one.  (smiles) Either way, it will be soon enough but definitely involve chocolate. Praying for you as you head off to catch good fish. Praying safetey and  a good time as well.

Vicki